- What “personally identifiable data” is gathered from you by accessing our site, how it is utilized, and who else can view it.
- What alternatives you can explore about the use of your personal information.
- The security practices set in place to safeguard against the misuse of your data.
- How you can make corrections on any inaccuracies in the data.
Gathering, Use, and the Sharing of Data
We, 2Plus Plumbing, are the sole owners of the data gathered on this website. We can only access/ gather data that you voluntarily furnish to us through email or by direct contact from you. We will not put these data for sale or for rent to anybody.
We will utilize your data in response to any queries made by you, regardless of your reason for contacting us. We will not disclose your data to any third-party not a part of our organization.
Access and Control Over These Data
You can opt out of any contacts from us at 2Plus Plumbing in the future at any time you wish. You may do these any time b reaching out to us through our phone number or the email address provided on our website.
- Check what information we have regarding you, if any.
- Update or make corrections on any information we have regarding you.
- Ask us to remove any information we have regarding you.
- Tell us your concern about how we use your personal information.
We have set up precautionary measures to safeguard your data. Whenever you submit sensitive data through our website, you have the assurance your data is protected both offline or online.
When we gather sensitive data (like credit card information), that data is encrypted and sent to us in a secure manner. You can validate this by searching for a closed-lock icon below your web browser, or check for “https” at the start of the web page’s address.
While we utilize encryption to safeguard sensitive details sent online, we likewise safeguard your data offline. Only 2Plus Plumbing staff who require your data in performing a particular job (for instance, customer service or billing) can access your personally identifiable data. The servers/ computers where we save your personally identifiable data are stored in a secure place.